• 1Search for courses by Study Area, Level and Location
  • 2We deliver you all the matched results
  • 3Choose one or more course providers to contact you
Industry

Distance from location (kms)

Exact 5 10 25 50 100

Posted since

All 2 Days 1 Week 2 Weeks 1 Month

Sort results by

Relevance Date

2

June

Account Executive

Zapid Hire - Sydney, NSW

Sales
Source: uWorkin

JOB DESCRIPTION

We are hiring an Account Executive!!!

About Zapid Hire:

Zapid is the world's first text & video-based hiring platform & job board for foodservice, hospitality, and retail.

Some have referred to us as TikTok for jobs. Why? We replace boring resumes with short TikTok-style videos, allowing applicants to showcase their personality.

Our North Star is to help capture what is most fundamental to the human spirit - personality

Gen Z love us, and we hope to become the job platform for this generation.


Requirements for the role:

We are looking for a mid-level (2+ years) sales account executive.

Day to day responsibilities:

  • This role has a huge focus on acquiring new customers and driving business growth.
  • You'll be selling to SMBs and speaking to business owners, HR Managers, and C-Level Executives.
  • This is a high-volume role where you'll manage a large pipeline and run a fast sales cycle.
  • You'll take ownership for prospecting, pitching, demoing, and closing.

    You will be expected to generate 70% of your own leads via prospecting, cold calling, and networking. The remaining 30% will be provided by internal company resources


Types of people we are looking for:

  1. Extreme ownership - we want people to take full responsibility for their actions
  2. Scrappiness and whatever it takes attitude
  3. The right combination of courage, brains, and heart


Why work at a fast-growing startup like Zapid?

  1. Work under one of Australia's top entrepreneurs - Dr. Sam Prince
  2. Monthly private performance coaching with one of Australia's top performance coaches. The coach will help you hit both your health and personal goals
  3. Be a part of a team which is looking to create a whole new hiring experience for Gen Z